As the Senior Specialist, Innovation
We are looking for a new member of the innovative team. This new member has an obsession for creating valuable, usable and feasible experiences for customers. You will take part in strategic work that impacts every part of the business, from finding new ways to promote responsible gambling behaviours, through to creating new gambling products and services the market has yet to see.
- The Senior Specialist, Innovation is an opportunity to help shape the new direction of the gambling industry. You will act as an expert in using customer/market insights to generate solutions using design thinking and develop these solutions into experiences customers can use, so you can collect real feedback, from real customers, early and often to help the business make decisions what to deliver to market.
Who you are….
You will be a catalyst for change, obsessed with getting rid of red tape, deeply collaborative, have an obsession for understanding customers, have the initiative to solve problems that are yet to be solved and the experience and resilience to turn ideas into awesome final solutions customers can get excited about.
- You have experience working in growth strategy or innovation and preferably in the discovery, development and launch of new propositions
- You have a strong mix of creativity and analytical ability, combining these to create impactful solutions
- You’re an experienced team leader, you have led project teams in the development of new products, services and experience working collaboratively with a diverse team of stakeholders
- You have strong design skills that you use to bring solutions to life so you can get stakeholders and customers excited
- You know what it takes to present something that is impactful to diverse audiences so they take note and listen
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and/or Innovation certification (such as MBA, Product Design, Business Development, Product Management);
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in an innovation role;
- Experience creating new products and experiences from inception to launch;
- Experience working in gambling or gaming industry is an asset;
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of and demonstrated experience using innovation frameworks, methodologies, tools and processes;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity;
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams;
- Critical thinker and entrepreneurial mindset (startup thinking, problem solver, forward thinking, dealing with ambiguity) with sense of urgency;
- Excellent leadership, vendor management and relationship management negotiation;
- Ability to articulate visions/strategies/ideas/proposals clearly and concisely to all levels of hierarchy including senior executives;
- Familiarity and experience working with concepts such as lean startup, business model canvas, customer development and user centered design practices;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects from inception to implementation;
- Strong influencing skills in addition to strong execution and facilitator skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and often changing project environment;
- Demonstrated results focus and analytical skills.