Who is Cleanlist.ca?
We’re a data company with an ambitious mandate to clean and organize the vast stores of contact data found in companies across Canada!
We’re already the largest in our space, and the company is growing quickly, and profitably, as we take on more clients and their databases.
However, we can’t grow alone, which is why we’re here. We’re always looking for diverse, creative, and smart talent to help us innovate and grow.
So, who are you?
You want to make a difference. You want to be challenged. You want to be free to innovate and exercise your talent.
You’d like to work in a small company, where your work is noticed and you have the opportunity to grow and be rewarded as the company succeeds.
You love working with software and technology, thrive on change, and are excited about the future.
You love to learn, grow, solve difficult problems, and help customers and the company succeed.
Want to know more about this position?
We’re looking for a smart and ambitious individual to fill the newly created role of Data Analyst. You’ll work within Cleanlist’s Document Production department, helping create and print large volumes of sensitive financial documents for mailing and delivery by Canada Post.
This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, detail-oriented and technically competent individual who’s interested in a mix of data processing / software work combined with work in a high-tech physical production facility, dealing with work-flow, quality control, and logistics.
This is a full-time, permanent and salary position!
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Who this position reports to?
Vice President, Operations.
More information? Here are results you are expected to achieve:
- High level of customer and co-worker satisfaction
- Process innovation
- Error-free, on-time delivery
- Reduced operating costs
Even more information? Check out the tasks you are expected to perform:
- Create and maintain digital document libraries, including working directly with clients to add and change documents as required.
- Oversee the document production department, including facilities, supplies, inventories, and equipment maintenance.
- Receive and validate ongoing document input batches queued for production.
- Print documents, prepare mail, and validate all completed production work to ensure error free results.
- Arrange for all courier shipments and product deliveries.
- Maintain relationships with key suppliers including Canada Post, couriers, printers, paper suppliers, and waste / recycling companies.
- Manage production schedules and organize workflow.
- Hire temporary staff when required during periods of peak production.
- Cost management and optimization including department overhead and variable production costs.
- Ensure department health & safety policies are in place and adhered to.
Interested in becoming one of us? Let’s check if you have these qualifications:
- At least 5 years of administrative experience working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Advanced computer skills including using a wide range of administrative and business management applications and tools.
- Knowledge of and experience with databases.
- Experience using, troubleshooting, and maintaining office equipment.
- Comfortable working in a light production environment and enjoy operating machines.
- Excellent client communication skills, including an ability to resolve issues and ensure client satisfaction.
- Strong organizational, housekeeping, leadership, administrative, customer service, self-motivation and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to flexibly adapt to new software and technology.
- Advanced communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Detail focused with a natural ability to spot mistakes.
- Enjoy working independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cooperatively when needed.
- Light production environment with mixed desk-work and physical production activities.
- Requires standing, bending, kneeling, stretching, climbing, as well as moving, lifting and carrying objects up to 50 lbs.
So, what is in it for you?
Cleanlist.ca provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions along with provided drink and snack bars every day!
Could you be an outstanding Data Analyst? Are you ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity? Hurry up and join our amazing Cleanlist.ca Team!
To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualification and salary expectations in your cover letter. We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Unfortunately, we are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries. However, make sure to follow our career page for future career opportunities!