Are you looking for an opportunity to incorporate your passion for cars and your passion for providing best in class customer service? If so, this may be exactly what you’re looking for. At CARQUEST, we strive to be the best parts provider in the automotive after-market industry. We’re owned by Advance Auto Parts and we are the largest after-market auto parts provider in North America.
We are looking for positive, goal-driven, car enthusiasts to join our collaborative team who are dedicated to building authentic relationships with our customers.
What you bring to the team:
- You are passionate about customer service – It is in your nature to continuously provide exceptional customer service and you’re driven to build long-lasting relationships with customers, peers, management, etc.
- You are sales-driven – You have proven advanced selling skills and always strive to achieve personal and store sales goals as well as service objectives
- You are a team player – You are dedicated to contributing to a collaborate team with a positive and friendly attitude
- You are experienced in the automotive industry – You have advanced automotive system knowledge, parts knowledge, experience with POS and can provide advanced automotive problem resolution including identification and project assistance for customers
- You are a quick learner - You have expert knowledge of store operations and in-depth knowledge of the store inventory and maintenance processes
- You are reliable – You are a self-starter who is dependable in completing tasks, is responsible with store opening and closing duties and contributes to a safe work environment
- You are resourceful – You have the ability to source from numerous places including special order, second source, etc.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to work for the largest after-market auto parts provider in North America
- Visibility to career growth opportunities across the entire Advance Auto Parts organization
- Access to a robust online training system for personal or leadership development
- A rewarding organizational culture through our Team Member recognition program
- Employee discounts
- Financial benefits including group RRSP with employer contribution and discounted stock purchase plans for all permanent Team Members
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and basis of disability or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.