Merchandiser- Power Tools and Safety Equipment
We are a national supplier of tool, equipment and safety product lines for the
Canadian and US markets. Our range of products include: abrasives, air tools, hand
tools, material handling, lifting equipment and safety apparel and products. Our
USA headquartered is in Elgin, Illinois, the Canadian location is headquartered in
Vancouver, Canada with six branch offices located in the major cities across Canada.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Merchandiser within our Coquitlam location.
The Merchandiser will be responsible for representing our company in a professional
manner in providing a segment of customers with merchandising support through face-to-face visits.
The successful candidate will be an individual who has the innate ability to deal with any
personality and is a creative problem solver.
- Merchandising key distributors with our products by presenting a clean,organized and quality display
- Regular visits to key distributors to ensure product displays are always full stocked and well displayed
- Process administrative sales functions for our distributors such as: warranties, returns, orders.
- Handle any questions or concerns promptly and professionally
- Analyze top movers and recommend other swaps for slower moving products
- Look for opportunities to add additional company product offerings to current products purchased by the distributor
- Seek opportunities to add or upgrade displays
- Provide ideas and options on new product layouts
- Assistance and attend trade shows and external promotional display units.
- Passion for Customer Service and Sales
- Must drive and use own vehicle
- Safe driving record
- Ability to handle a high volume fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Extremely detail oriented
- Experience working effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Great sense of humor
- Positive attitude
- CRM experience
- Innate ability to deal with any personality
- Creative problem solver
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
How to Apply:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package and are committed to
providing our employees with work-life balance. If you are interested in this opportunity,
please forward your resume via e-mail complete with a cover. We thank all applicants for their interest in our company however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity, supports diversity in the workplace and
encourages application from all qualified individuals including women, members of
visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Personal data
provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data
policy and for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection
Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Privacy Officer.