Salary Range: $60,000.00 to $99,000.00 annual base including commissions + healthcare plan + Mileage Reimbursements
We have a Great NEW Opportunity for an experienced Project Manager at our main office in Burnaby - Full Time Permanent
**IMPORTANT Information about us and this role:
As an experienced Project Manager you have alot of options – We know that. If you are looking for a sincere, successful company with a truly friendly culture to have a long term lucrative career with, please take a few seconds to consider these points:
- STABILITY: We’ve been in business for over 26 years now through the ebbs and flows of the Construction industry, with an average growth rate of 20% each year…even ending up in the top 25 of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies …there’s something we’re doing right!?
- REPUTATION: We have never advertised for work. We have grown on the basis of our reputation for great quality and our corporate values.
- AUTONOMY: We give you autonomy on your job. You choose your work schedule, anything to enhance your creativity.
- COMMERCIAL RENOs: We work in a specialized niche. We’re among the very few designated contractors allowed to work in the renowned commercial buildings in Vancouver. We would be happy to share a list of some of our clients to give you an idea of who we serve.
- Competitive Base with a REAL opportunity for commissions. The $99,000 is not an ‘if all the planets align’ number - It is calculated from the average of Project Managers working here right now. The potential is well beyond 99K – We have Project Managers making north of 135K consistently.
- And last but not the least. We don’t just do it all for money…We make positive changes in peoples’ lives. With every dollar we earn, we donate a liter of water to families in Nicaragua. If you think this sort of vibe resonates with you, then we’d definitely like to hear from you.
We are looking for an exceptional, conscientious, self-motivated, and ambitious individual to join our management team of Project Managers and Estimators. You will work with a light spirited, dynamic team in a great environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits Plus a commission as a percentage of profit - with considerable earning potential well in excess of the base.
How we do our business and treat one another is what makes our family great. Find out – Apply today.
“Building Successful Relationships.”
We are a rapidly growing general contractor based out of Burnaby, BC. There is a lot of room for you to grow/excel with the company and expand your role.
- Commission as a percentage of profit with no limit on earnings
- Opportunities for growth - We are a small but growing, well established company
- We specializes in TI work and have a highly trained and efficient workforce
- A cell phone will be provided to you
- Your parking and mileage will be reimbursed
- Subsidized benefits program
- Opportunity to work with a company of great quality that makes people happy
The experience that can be gained in this role will leave you prepared for success in any aspect of the construction industry!
Overview: You’re accountable for bidding on/sourcing new projects, and for awarded projects, scheduling and facilitating project meetings, supervising and managing project teams, providing general administrative and technical leadership for the project, maintaining all project records and monitoring correspondence, as well as supervising the close out of a project.
- Provides clear direction to team members and distributes workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities.
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project through compliance of the Company’s Safety Protocols, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project.
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and ensures that quality standards are maintained.
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates.
- Ensures that the quality of materials and workmanship meet or exceed standards identified in approval documents.
- Achieves project schedule commitments within the financial targets.
- Maintains and tracks billings, reports and projections and implements trade awards and construction work within financial targets and constraints.
- Sets expected levels of documentation, standards for accounting issues, methodology of budget control, types of bids (fixed price, cost plus, unit price), etc.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
What you offer: Attention to detail, follow-up skills, professionalism and ability to work with leaders and employees of all levels in an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to plan and prepare construction schedules and co-ordinate subcontractors
- Organized, a self-starter and motivated
- Independent and flexible
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills with an ability to think and act strategically
- Ability to make recommendations using sound, independent judgment
- Effective time management and project management skills
Qualifications: We see hands on experience as a tradesman (Carpenter, Framer, Site Superintendent/ Site Foreman) as a real asset.
- Minimum three – four years’ commercial construction/renovation (hands-on) experience
- The ability to read and understand blueprints, estimate job costs and prepare formal quotes
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word and Excel, in addition Autocad or other design software.
- Effective communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Vehicle required
We enjoy a positive and enjoyable work culture because of people just like you. We look forward to meeting you.
*Only apply to this position if you are in BC, Canada or moving here soon with a valid work permit or PR status.
Easy Apply Today