We are presently seeking Auto Body Repair Technicians for our location off Dixie Rd, Ontario one light South of Eglinton in Mississauga, Ontario.
This is a full-time position.
We specialize in serving over 25 insurance partners, and 39 years of clients with any of their auto body needs. Established in 1973, we have a long history of superior service and quality work on a very busy Crestlawn Drive. From minor dings and Paintless Dent Repair that may only take a day, to full on collision and restorations, we have the proper facilities.
Our employees also have a long history in Mississauga; with two "original" employees still working full time as of last year. Imre our great body man retired last year, while Tom our Senior Manager is available every day. Looking forward to year 50!
- Must be proficient on all aspects of major and minor collision repair
- Attention to detail and quality is a must.
- Ability to operate required tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Grade 12 or the equivalent (GED or ACE) is required.
- Must have relevant experience doing Auto Body Repairs
- Should have own set of tools and steel toed boots.
- Repairing and replacing front end components, body components, doors and frame and under-body components
- Operating soldering equipment or using plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
- Hammering out dents, buckles and other defects using blocks and hammers
- Straightening bent frames using frame and under-body pulling and anchoring equipment
- Other duties assigned by Management
Come work with us!
- We offer our employees Top wages ($23 - $35 an hour) based on experience and the gratification of making a real difference.
- Clean and friendly environment.
- Guarantee work and pay.
- Overtime hours are available if desired.