Our well-established company located in Etobicoke, Ontario is seeking a Bookkeeper for full time for our location in Etobicoke, Ontario.
We have been established since 1987 and have been serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 30 years.
As time has passed and technology has changed our company has been committed to staying current while evolving and growing to where we are today. Although the technology has changed one thing has remained consistent and that is our commitment to customer satisfaction, top quality workmanship and fair reasonable pricing.
Our mission is to provide the finest quality products and service to our customers in a highly professional manner. Through continuous improvement and personal development of our valued employees, our company will meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company.
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, tax reporting and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company.
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly).
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely processing of payroll.
- Input bills and post payments.
- Tax reporting.
- Provide feedback regarding opportunities to improve processes where deficiencies become apparent.
- Provide timely feedback regarding any challenges that may occur to your ability to meet deadlines.
- General administrative duties as required.
- To carry out any other task which may be reasonably expected for the promotion and support of our business.
- College education or relevant formal training in Business Administration or Bookkeeping.
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields is an asset.
- Positive attitude towards the team and customers.
- Experience with QuickBooks for all the basic accounting purposes (Accounts payable and Accounts Receivables) preferred.
- Strong MS office and keyboard skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in the English language- both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and/ or in a team environment.
- Able to follow company procedures and guidelines.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail oriented.
Come work with us!
We offer our employees top wages ($20 to $25 hr) and benefits and the gratification of making a real difference.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please apply today!