Fire Protection Technician
We are a locally owned company with over 25 years in the fire suppression industry and we are currently looking to add to our team. We service a broad spectrum of fire protection equipment which includes fire alarm systems, portable fire extinguishers, emergency lighting, sprinkler systems, and suppression systems.
We are looking for a general technician with experience in fire extinguisher inspections/maintenance, and experience in emergency lighting systems with knowledge to service and repair.
We are also looking for a technician with experience in industrial suppression systems, which includes but is not limited to; sprinkler suppression, restaurant suppression, special suppression and vehicle suppression systems.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Fire protection inspections, preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Provide efficient and cost-effective solutions to our customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Complete all inspection and repair documentation on site, legibly and submit immediately.
- Travel for work.
- After hours work as required.
- Valid driver’s license
- Completion of CFAA (Canadian Fire Alarm Association) certificate, Red Seal Electrical Ticket, Red Seal Sprinkler Fitter Ticket or applicable college degree/diploma.
- Knowledge of provincial building, fire, ULC and NFPA codes.
- Ability to climb ladders/scaffolding, and lift equipment up to 50lbs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today