We are presently seeking Fully Licensed DZ / AZ Drivers to add to our London Terminal.
NEW RATES AVAILABLE NOW!!
Our team is made up of people who believe in our safety-focused operations and our commitment to excellence. We have a track record for believing in the potential of hard working people.
We believe delivering exceptional customer service starts with hiring, and effectively motivating, exceptional people. We make a point of rewarding performance and supporting professional development.
We also recognize that every new employee brings a unique set of experiences, skills, and perspectives to the table.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company.
AZ / DZ Drivers are responsible to manage all front-line customer service needs through timely pick-up and delivery of goods within Southwestern Ontario.
Drivers are required to:
- Operate DZ / AZ commercial motor vehicles safely and in compliance with Federal and Provincial statutes.
- Provide prompt delivery on materials transported throughout Southwestern Ontario Maintain a legally compliant logbook under the DCT People Net system.
- Communicate openly with Dispatch to ensure the high standards of customer service that our customers have come to expect.
- Physical work will be required if working in our LTL division.
- The successful candidate will have a full AZ or DZ-class licence
- Experience operating a Class-D motor vehicle is an asset.
- Drivers must be in good physical condition in order to fulfill the requirements of a LTL driver including the ability to push, pull, climb in and out of the tractor cab repeatedly throughout the day, and to carry parcels/objects.
Come work with us!
We offer our employees NEW RATES NOW based on experience and benefits package. We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to continue being an equal opportunity company and hiring a diverse work team.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We would like to thank all applicants for considering our company.
Please apply today!