We are presently seeking Licensed Auto Body Repair Technicians and Apprentices.
We use state of the art equipment and technologies, including modern refinishing systems that provides durable factory-type finish. Our technicians attend training courses on a regular basis to ensure that they stay prepared to repair today's high-tech vehicles
As an Employer, we offer an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our growing "Best in Class" Team in the industry today. We believe that our people are what makes us great and strive to offer our employees opportunities for advancement. We show this with Employee Appreciation Events.
- Must be proficient on all aspects of major and minor collision repair on Auto and Trucks
- Attention to detail and quality is a must.
- Ability to operate required tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Repairing and replacing front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- Operating soldering equipment or using plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
- Hammering out dents, buckles and other defects using blocks and hammers
- Straightening bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
- Applying primers and repainting surfaces using brush or spray guns
- Inspecting repaired vehicles and test driving them for proper handling
- Other duties assigned by Management
- 1-2 years relevant experience doing Auto Body Repairs
- Have to have own set of tools and steel toed boots.
Come work with us!
Hours: Steady, 40 hours per week and pay is commensurate with level of experience between $18 to $25/hr. based on Auto Body Repair skills.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Please apply today!