We have *COVID Safe office with Deep Sanitation Daily*
We are presently looking for hardworking, outgoing and motivated people to add to our team as Customer Service Representatives for our location in Mississauga, Ontario. Paid Training Provided!
We are new – we are thriving – we are hiring. The successful candidate will be able to multi-task on a regular basis and always maintain a professional behavior. We are expanding our team in the GTA and looking for energetic and enthusiastic representative to get on-board immediately.
Established in 2011, we as a company have grown to 30 branches across Canada. We specialize and focus on taking care of customers accurately and proficiently. Our clients LOVE us due to our ethics, work habits & advancement opportunity to our employees if they are willing to put in the effort. It is our responsibility to take care of customers to the best ability and impress.
We believe that you can make the difference and through team work we can help you to get where you want to be. We have a great dynamic working environment and employees are appreciated for good work.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company.
You will deliver friendly, fast & accurate processing of all customer transactions in the front lanes.
You will also assist customers with learning about and purchasing the latest technology products to meet their needs.
As a CSR, you will be responsible for creating an engaging, fun, and fulfilling experience for our customers as they move throughout the store and close out their transactions.
Through a comprehensive onboarding and training program, you will become an expert in all our product categories while learning about the latest cutting-edge technology.
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the store in addition to making sure their visit was engaging and satisfying – making sure every customer goes away feeling excited about the next step in their journey.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Stays up to date on all products and services offerings and provides complete solutions to customers during each transaction.
- Maintains a clean, well-stocked and inviting appearance in all areas.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working in customer service, sales or related fields is an asset.
- Positive Office environment
- Extensive Paid Training
- Daily meetings and weekly personal workshops
- Cash and Bonus
- Trip Incentives
- We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support.
While you're busy delivering on our belief of pure customer satisfaction for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Come work with us!
We offer our employees top wages ($1000 per week) based on experience and paid training.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to continue being an equal opportunity company and hiring a diverse work team
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
To apply for this position, please respond to this posting with a resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview by appointment setters.
Thank you & good luck to all candidates!!
Please apply today!