Our Paramedic Services has been recognized for providing exemplary care to its local residents and the surrounding population for generations. With 450 dedicated and highly trained staff members and a growing number of physicians, we proudly offer the attention and personal care that only a small community hospital can provide. We are a 52-bed Hospital that offers an extensive range of services including a complete range of obstetrical care, 24-hour Emergency Department, Medical/Surgical Services, Complex Continuing Care and a growing Perioperative Program. Our team of Paramedics provide services for over 57,000 residents throughout Lanark County and our Long Term Care facility is currently the home to 112 residents. Our organization provides a continuum of excellent, efficient and integrated services with our focus being to improve the health and quality of life of those we serve.
As a member of our Clinical Team you will be expected to:
- Be committed to excellence, quality and the safety of our patients and residents
- Demonstrate a caring and empathetic attitude while working in a manner that is compliant with our patient/resident and employee safety practices, policies and organizational procedures
- Have the ability to meet all the demands of the position both physically and cognitively and will work cooperatively and respectfully within our team environment
- Contribute to an environment that is conducive to the organizations Workplace Violence and Harassment policy.
- Current Registration in good standing with the College of Nurses
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Geriatric setting would be preferred
- Must have current CPR
- Defined Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Competitive Wages (ONA)
- Part-time Health & Dental Benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Program