• Remote interview process option
• Personal protective equipment provided and required
• Plastic shield at work stations
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
We are presently looking for full-time, permanent, Licensed 310T Truck Technicians/Mechanics and Apprentices with a minimum of one year of experience for our location in Strathroy, ON, just two minutes off the 402 between London and Sarnia to join our team and primarily to work our 4-day Monday to Thursday, days/afternoons rotational shift.
However we would like to have applicants for any of our shifts.
Enjoy access to OEM software and service information websites for all current engine manufacturers. Access Navistar's Master Technician training platform as well as monthly hands-on training with our in-house diagnostician/trainer.
We are developing a team of top-level technicians through training, mentorship and a positive work environment and we need you!
We are a customer service driven operation that prides itself on completing tasks right the first time! We are your authorized warranty service provider for International Trucks, as well as for Walinga Equipment. Open seven days a week and weekdays until 3:00 AM.
We provide general repairs to Emissions system diagnostics and repair, engine repair and rebuilding, warranty work on International trucks and Walinga equipment
Most shops want you to work around their schedule, We work around yours!
To serve our customers better each day we need great people. That’s why we approach our passion for our service to our customers with the same passion for our people.
Mechanics and technicians are a critical part of our first-class organization.
- Diagnose and complete all repairs safely and within company policies and manufactures specifications; able to work on all makes and models
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical hydraulic and electrical system
- Emissions system diagnostics and repair, engine repair and rebuilding, warranty work on International trucks and Walinga equipment.
- Test repaired vehicles / equipment for proper performance
- Maintain up-to-date /organized work orders
- Communicate regularly with managers regarding repairs status and concerns
- Work as part of the team to support the daily needs of the operation
- Maintain a clean & organized shop /equipment work area
- Provide guidance and instruction to junior maintenance personnel
- Suggest positive changes to processes or procedures to enhance operational efficiency
- Observe safe work practices
- Other duties as assigned
- 310T or 310S Truck/Automotive License
- Understanding of diesel engines & all related components, steering & suspension, brakes, transmission & hydraulic systems
- Must have a valid “G” driver’s license/ valid DZ license would be considered an asset
- Own tools
- Basic proficiency with use of computers
- Ability to stand/lift 40LBS/carry/bending/ twisting for periods at a time repeatedly.
- Effective communications skills.
- Punctual, Reliable & Team player
Come work with us!
We offer top wages 30-45 per hour for licensed technicians based on number of years licensed, general experience and diagnostic capabilities with annual increases, work boot allowance, great benefit program and unique hours of work.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment and our commitment to continue being an equal opportunity company and hiring a diverse work team.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please apply today!