Our company is a fully-integrated supplier of manufacturing and engineering services providing modular assemblies and complex stamping for body-in-white, drive train, interior and seating applications for the automotive industry.
Come join our team in Edgerton, Ohio!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Sharpen, maintain, troubleshoot and repair dies in a timely manner.
- Replace punches while working on dies in press.
- Repair and/or produce spare die details or replacement die details.
- Maintain and service a die to make proper runs.
- PM all Dies
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred 8 years of hands on die repair experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Equivalent related experience and/or training.
- Capable of diagnosing troubled areas of die
- Must be knowledgeable in tig, mig and arc welding, tool steels and details.
- General knowledge of tool room machines (mill lathe, surface grinder, drill press, CNC, EDM).
We are committed to achieving Total Customer Satisfaction. From the very beginning of our history our mandate was simply to strive for excellence in "Total Customer Satisfaction". Prior to the introduction of Lean Manufacturing systems, we operated and continue to follow our founding principles of operating with the "Soul of a Small Company".
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive health benefits plan including Life Insurance, AD&D, Health and Dental and Vision.
Our company is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we are a part of. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.