Mould Maker / Mould Maker Apprentice
Our company is a chair systems solution company with more than 50 years of experience in plastic injection moulding. We have made it our business to offer sophisticated components made from various plastics to leading office furniture manufacturers worldwide.
We are currently hiring a Plastic Injection Mould Maker / Apprentice to join our growing Team
- Perform repairs to custom injection moulds
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on the moulds
- Machine components using a Lathe, Milling Machine, Surface Grinder, Drill Press, CNC Mill and EDM
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Obey all safety policies and procedures.
- Licensed Mould Maker(431A) / in progress is desirable but not essential
- Previous injection moulding experience
- Familiar with hand tools
- Previous crane and tow motor experience is considered an asset
- Strong self-discipline and initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with hot runners, hydraulics, pneumatics, jigs, fixtures and welding
We have openings on our day shift (Monday to Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm) and afternoon shift (Monday to Thursday 1:00pm - 11:00pm, some flexibility on shift hours).
Our company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process