We are Large Machine Shop located in Concord Ontario Canada which specializes in high precision machining and grinding of large components. Our main customer base is in the Power Generation Industry, Power Transmission , Mining, Oil & Gas fields, along with many other Industrial Markets.
We are currently looking for highly skilled
CNC Lathe Machinists, for our Horizontal & Vertical Lathes
Role & Responsibilities:
- Set-up and Machine midsize to large components, while ensuring accuracy and efficiency in both one-off and production capacity
- Ensure that safe-working procedures, good housekeeping practices and all company policies are always adhered to
- Maintain ongoing and effective communication with Plant Manager, other supervisors, Cad-Cam programmer, and Quality Manager
- Inspection of machined components in accordance with customer specification
- Ensure machine and tools are kept in clean, organized working condition
- Strong CNC Machining experience required
- 5 years+ experience in the industry is a strong asset
- Ability to program, set-up, and operate CNC Machines with minimal oversight
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, tolerances, GD&T etc.
- Competency with QMS procedures and precision measurement techniques.
- Understanding of modern work-holding and tooling technologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve issues with sound judgment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and safe utilization of lifting equipment
- Ability to operate machines via Siemens, & Fanuc machine controls
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary $25/hr - $35/hr based on experience
- Group Benefit Plan and Uniforms
- Ample overtime on a regular basis when efficient work is available
- Full-time; 42.5hrs a week, paid overtime after
- Regular Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Overtime Hours: Mon. to Fri. 6:00am to 6:00pm & Sat. 6:00am to 12:00pm