We’re looking for an experienced Fencing Laborer for our Spokane location at 3919 N. Sullivan Rd., who is dedicated to getting the right products to our customers and want to help us expand our fast-growing business.
Previous fencing experience will be highly considered
- Performs various physical duties as assigned.
- Maintains all safety standards.
- Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials.
- Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training.
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment.
- Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the supervisor.
- Moves tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
- While performing the duties of this job, must have ability to stand, walk, sit, kneel, crouch, crawl, speak, listen, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hand and arms
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Previous fencing experience seem as an asset
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented – excellent follow-up skills are essential
- Dedicated to safety
- Be a team player
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Passionate about great service & teamwork
- Attention to detail, must have the ability to follow up on multiple tasks
- Ability to safely operate various vehicles and equipment
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare – we offer multiple options and Convoy picks up a generous amount for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- 401K – save for retirement with a traditional 401K account or Roth 401K – you are eligible after 90 days employment and Convoy matches a portion of your contribution
- Time Off – Everyone needs time away from work to recharge and be with family and friends - receive a generous amount of paid holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Potential career path to Warehouse management, Inside Sales, CDL driver
- Internal Promotions
- Convoy can be a job… or a career. Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
Convoy recognizes and practises safe working procedures with respect to COVID-19; employees must comply with the protocols for infectious disease control.
Convoy Supply, founded in 1972, is a leading wholesale distributor of construction materials with 42 locations across North America. Convoy prides itself on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Convoy Supply Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.