POSITION: Room Attendant
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping Supervisor
STATUS OF POSITION: Seasonal
WHO WE ARE: At Horseshoe Resort, we are a team that loves to serve people, priding ourselves on the service that our colleagues deliver to our guests. Horseshoe Resort is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team of hospitality professionals and recreation enthusiasts. If you are outgoing, friendly and love adventure and the outdoors, you may be the person we are looking for!
Room Attendants are responsible for cleaning guest rooms. Room Attendants need to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working alone or in pairs, they need to ensure rooms are clean and made to hotel standards prior to guest check-in time.
- Changing soiled linens, vacuuming, and dusting, cleaning bathrooms and replacing room amenities.
- Respond to guest inquiries as required
- Maintain and restock linen cart
- Be able to be on their feet for a full shift, up to 8 hours or more
- Be able to move up and down the stairs
- Be flexible with their schedule, primarily working day shifts (weekdays and weekends) and occasionally evening shifts, as business levels require
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs and push up to 250lbs
- Be able to twist, bend, and reach while working at a fast pace
Join our team today, and enjoy employee perks such as Resort staff pass for yourself and your dependents, retail, lodging, and restaurant discounts, along with additional perks and discounts at our other affiliated resort – Deerhurst Resort in Muskoka.