POSITION: Public Area Cleaner
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping Supervisor
STATUS OF POSITION: Seasonal
WHO WE ARE: At Horseshoe Resort, we are a team that loves to serve people, priding ourselves on the service that our colleagues deliver to our guests. Horseshoe Resort is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team of hospitality professionals and recreation enthusiasts. If you are outgoing, friendly and love adventure and the outdoors, you may be the person we are looking for!
Public Area Cleaners are responsible for cleaning public areas to resort standards and assisting the room attendants keep linen closets stocked. Public Area Cleaners need to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all guests requests are delivered and executed to the guests standards
- Ensure all public areas are well maintained and up to resort standards
- Responsible for providing a stained linen count weekly
- Responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the linen’s closets
- Ensure linen closets are fully stocked at all times with linens and supplies
- Help with linen inventory monthly
- Responsible for the dirty linen and garbage to be brought down for pick up at end of day
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned
- Be able to be on their feet for a full shift, up to 8 hours or more
- Be able to move up and down the stairs
- Be flexible with their schedule, primarily working afternoon and evening shifts (weekdays and weekends), as business levels require
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs and push up to 250lbs
- Be able to twist, bend, and reach while working at a fast pace
Join our team today, and enjoy employee perks such as Resort staff pass for yourself and your dependents, retail, lodging, and restaurant discounts, along with additional perks and discounts at our other affiliated resort – Deerhurst Resort in Muskoka.