POSTING DATE: May 14, 2021 POSTING # 288-21 (CUPE Clerical)
EXPIRY DATE: May 21, 2021
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT II, Cancer Care, Diagnostic & Support Services
Primary Site: Stratford
Regular Part-time x 2
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Support II is responsible for providing secretarial duties and administrative support to team members and to assist in the set up and efficient day to day functions of the department they are supporting. This role will primarily provide support for the Cancer Care and Medical Day Unit clinic, providing secondary support to various other departments throughout the HPHA. This includes, but is not limited to, Infection Control, Training and Development, Facilities Management, Health and Safety and Medical Imaging.
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Regional Pharmacy Services & Chemotherapy
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $23.13 to $24.50 per hour
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Two year Medical Office Administration Diploma
- At least one year recent, related and progressive experience in a demanding, highly computerized, office environment
- Previous Meditech experience an asset
- Exposure to and understanding of Occupational Health and/or Infection Control preferred
- Ability to coordinate an Outpatient Chemotherapy Clinic, including scheduling of appointments.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Advanced computer skills -- Extensive knowledge/experience with Microsoft Word and Meditech Information System (OE, PCI, Patient Registration Modules, Community Wide Scheduling).
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. We know that we are strengthened by a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all equity-seeking groups, including but not limited to: Indigenous persons, visible minorities, persons with visible and/or invisible disabilities, persons who identify as women and persons of marginalized sexual orientations and gender identities. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection process, please contact Human Resources for Assistance.