We are an insurance and financial services brokerage located in Toronto, ON at Highway 401 and Wendell Ave. in North York.
We pride ourselves on focusing solely of doing what’s right for our clients, using a comprehensive and coordinated approach to insurance.
We are looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for a client-centered professional, who holds themselves to the highest standards and aligns their success with that of the customer.
It's about you, so we offer you:
- Base pay of $62,000 - $65,000
- Commissions - 15% on house leads and 20% on own leads
- 3 weeks paid vacation + paid Christmas break off
- 1 paid day annually for charity work
The Commercial Lines Account Manager is responsible for providing support to clients on a day-to-day basis while developing and maintaining relationships with both client and carrier representatives.
The Commercial Lines Account Manager reports to the respective department manager.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provide professional and prompt customer service inquiries on new and existing client accounts, including client questions on topics such as coverage, billing, reporting of claims, audits, etc.
- Provide a high level of service to the clients and promote client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
- Achieve sales, quotes and call targets and ensure the quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Process documentation, call backs, submissions, and mail in a timely manner.
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks.
- Promote company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Be the lead in maintaining positive, long-term relationships with the clients, insurance carrier representatives and TSG staff. Qualifications:
- Experience in commercial lines account management
- RIBO licensed (required)
- Experience with TAM (preferred)