Who is Cleanlist.ca?
We’re a data company with an ambitious mandate to clean and organize the vast stores of contact data found in companies across Canada!
We’re already the largest in our space, and the company is growing quickly, and profitably, as we take on more clients and their databases.
However we can’t grow alone, which is why we’re here. We’re always looking for diverse, creative, and smart talent to help us innovate and grow.
So, who are you?
You want to make a difference. You want to be challenged. You want to be free to innovate and exercise your talent.
You would like to work in a small company, where your work is noticed and you have the opportunity to be recognized and rewarded as the company succeeds.
You love working with software and technology, thrive on change, and are excited about the future.
You love to solve difficult problems and lead the company to success.
Want to know more about this position?
Cleanlist seeks a senior marketing leader to help guide us through our next phase of growth. You’ll refine, position, and brand Cleanlist’s solutions to attract opportunity within mid- to large market B2B firms and then develop and implement lead generation and direct sales processes to penetrate key markets.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, and very hands-on B2B marketer who has the passion and talent to drive organic growth from ground level.
This is a full-time, permanent and salary position!
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Who this position reports to?
More information? Check out the tasks you are expected to perform:
- Analyze Cleanlist’s positioning, product portfolio, customer base, and competitors to define an ambitious and fast-paced growth plan.
- Productize and position services, and package them for appropriate target verticals.
- Develop online and offline collateral material, pricing, proposal templates, presentation material, customer agreements, etc.
- Use freelance and internal resources as needed for rapid and efficient execution.
- Help define a sales process and assist in the development of an expanded direct-to-customer sales channel.
- Generate leads for Sales and support the customer acquisition and engagement process.
Interested in becoming one of us? Let’s check if you have these qualifications:
- At least 5 years of B2B marketing leadership experience, preferably in a high tech firm.
- Experience with direct marketing including direct mail, tele-sales, and direct response advertising but on- and off-line.
- Experience executing idea-to-launch creative and copy development for websites, blogs, case studies, call scripts, surveys, white papers, sales presentation decks, testimonial / demonstration videos, etc.
- Website development experience including UI development, SEM, and SEO.
- Advanced computer skills and technology savvy.
- Driven by results in key performance areas and able to execute with a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent management, communication, analytic thinking, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Thrive on a high level of responsibility and autonomy
So, what is in it for you?
As a key contributor to Cleanlist’s future success, the successful candidate in this position will earn $100,000 base salary plus significant bonus compensation. Work schedule, including the opportunity to work remote are negotiable. Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions along with provided drink and snack bars every day!
Could you be an outstanding VP Marketing? Are you ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity? Hurry up and join our amazing Cleanlist.ca Team!
To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualification and salary expectations in your cover letter. We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Unfortunately, we are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries. However, make sure to follow our career page for future career opportunities!