We have an exceptional NEW opening for a Sheet Metal Department Supervisor at our Brantford facility.
Why us? How we do our business and treat one another is what makes our trades family great. Find out – Apply today.
- We are a premier, multi-trade contractor. We have been serving leading industrial, institutional, and commercial facilities across Southwestern Ontario for over 40 years
- We are proud of our positive, friendly workplace where we treat each other like friends and family
- We support growth through quality, ongoing training
- We provide a safe work environment
Overview of Position: As a member of the management team the Sheet Metal Department Supervisor reports to the President and is responsible for the overall profitability of the Sheet Metal Department.
- Supervision of your sheet metal team’s day to day activities including:
- Preparation of sheet metal estimates.
- Project management of sheet metal projects and multi trade projects involving majority sheet metal hours. - Material and equipment purchasing and maintaining sheet metal Inventories.
- Shop, machinery and tool care and maintenance.
- Departmental compliance with Company policies including health and safety.
- Manage customers’ requests for tradespersons and quotations.
- Liaise with Local Union, manage staffing levels and schedule work.
- Prepare an annual departmental business plan and budget.
- Current Certificate of Qualification in the Sheet Metal Worker Journeyperson Trade Code 308-A.
- Experience supervising sheet metal workers and sheet metal construction projects.
- Capable of estimating small installation projects.
Our brand has become the most trusted name in the business because of people just like you. We look forward to meeting you.
Easy Apply Today