We have *COVID Safe Trucks with Deep Sanitation Daily*
We are currently seeking to add AZ Company Truck Drivers Cross Border to our team for our location in Bradford, Ontario.
All Drivers must have 3 or more years driving experience in Canada or in the USA and must be 25 years or older for Insurance purposes with a Clean Abstract and CVOR.
Runs are Southern Ontario or the GTA area to mid to long haul to USA back to Ontario. No Western Canada or Quebec runs.
Our business started in 1987 and obtained and received the Ontario and ICC authority in 1992.
At this time, we also purchased our own trucks and trailers and with the addition of a few select owners/operators started to transport general flatbed freight from Ontario to various destinations in the USA. Since that time, we have grown into a competitive carrier transporting legal and over dimensional loads as well as LTL shipments on Flatbed, Step-deck and trailers to all above and the lower 48 states.
We believe delivering exceptional customer service starts with hiring, and effectively motivating, exceptional people. We make a point of rewarding performance and supporting professional development.
We also recognize that every new employee brings a unique set of experiences, skills, and perspectives to the table.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company.
- All AZ drivers must have 3 years of experience driving in Canada or in the USA and must be 25 years or older.
- Valid Passport required. Fast card is an asset.
- Flatbed experience is preferred.
- Clean Abstract and CVOR.
- Clean Criminal background Search.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Excellent compensation / mileage rates.
- Superior benefits package including Health and Dental.
- Guaranteed income if hurt on and off the job 24 hrs Canada and US.
- Paid $50.00 for picks and drops (after first one).
- Paid $75.00 for tarping/untarping.
- Cross Border medical coverage.
- $100.00 dollars layover after 1st day
- Easy going professional work environment.
- Safety Bonus at the end of the year prorated on length of time working.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to continue being an equal opportunity company and hiring a diverse work team.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please apply today!