A career with our organization can offer you the flexibility to balance career and family.
As a Pre Planning Director (Sales Representative) you are responsible for:
• Developing and closing new business within a defined geographic region
• Executing a comprehensive prospecting strategy
• Managing a successful calendar of prospect-facing sales meetings
• Converting short-term and long-term opportunity pipelines into new customer revenue
• Negotiating and closing business leads
• Meeting and exceeding sales quota goals
What we offer:
• Generous commission structure with unlimited earning potential
• Year-round incentive contests for top performers
• Structured bonus program
• Outstanding comprehensive training program
• Support from the leadership team
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM lead management system
• Potential for advancement and an Individual Development Plan
• Flexible benefit plan, employer-matched company pension plan and Employee Assistance Program
• All equipment is provided
• Team-oriented environment
• Recession-proof industry
What we’re looking for:
• Strong work ethic, sales mindset, goal driven and self-motivated
• The ability to provide advice and guidance
• Wide-range of prospecting abilities
• Skillful negotiation, presentation, and closing abilities
• Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle are a requirement for this position
We understand the importance of the work we do, and care about how we do it. If you have a passion for compassion, where a day at the office is an opportunity to help people, apply to this branch and share in the honour of honouring life.
Satisfactory references, background checks (credit and criminal) and proof of education are an essential condition of employment.
We thank all candidates for applying, and only those that are being considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please apply today!