Express Employment Professionals Cloverdale/ Langley office’s client locate in the Gloucester (264st- 56 ave) area of Langley BC is looking for a Customer Service and Sales Coordinator who will provide primary support to the Automotive Division by playing a major role in sales and administration support for the branch. They will work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure a high level of customer service to their customers.
Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work as a Customer Service and Sales Coordinator?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure a high level of support and customer service to customers by working in the role of liaison between the Sales and Operations Teams, as well as customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a timely manner and keeping customers informed of the status of their transactions
- Organize and maintain all aspects of order processing for both local and national account customers
- Work with Sales / Service Coordinators at Head Office to ensure all orders/transfers are completed and invoiced in a timely manner, to ensure customer service levels are maintained
- Ensure all used battery pick-up requests, Bill of Ladings are printed and carrier arrangements are made
- Accurately process all purchases and sales, including all required documentation to meet Company and legislative requirements
- Actively participating in physical inventories and recording results.
- Ensure effective and efficient support of, and administration for, the branch
- Assist in Health & Safety initiatives and administration
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times
- Exceptional telephone manner and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with strong follow-through to update customers with status updates, as needed
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency when dealing with customer (internal and external) requests
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
- SAP experience is an asset
- Ability to trouble shoot, identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Calm under pressure, during problem-solving
- Superior attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Warehouse or related experience
- Automotive or Industrial battery experience an asset
The company is dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
- Job Related Training
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program and Best Doctors
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
Monday thru Friday 8am-4:30pm
This opportunity WON’T last long, so apply TODAY!
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to this posting or to email@example.com