We are currently looking for an experienced Forklift Operator to work in Woodbridge,ON
Join Canada's #1 exhaust fan manufacturer. Our company first established in 1965. We proudly feature the most extensive product line of fans and accessories.
- Perform daily forklift checks and start-up of equipment.
- Retrieves or receives raw material for daily production from stock
- Loads and retrieve stock from shelves, racks, areas as per instructions from supervisor, shipping and receiving.
- Use material handling equipment to move stock in warehouse
- Report to manager or production supervisor Re: daily work routine, challenges, further direction and necessary requirements.
- Helping the line, machinery maintenance, welding as needed
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be experienced in a similar role in an industry-related manufacturing environment.
- Certificate in sit-down counterbalanced forklift and walkie stacker
- Excellent organizational, planning, time management, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to take direction and instruction from the Plant Production Supervisors.
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English clearly.
- Excellent starting salary.
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- RRSP Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Mon-Fri, 8am – 4.30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Thank you for your interest in working with us! While we welcome all applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.