Our offices are quickly growing and well-respected lighting distributor located in Campbell Heights area. We have an immediate need for an experienced Accounts Receivable Coordinator person in their accounting department. This is Temp to Permanent position an opportunity here for the right candidate for a long-term position which pays $40,000-46,000/ year.
- Review, investigate and process customer notes based on credit requests for price, returns and quality issues.
- Ensure prompt invoicing, issue, and delivery of periodical customer statements.
- Act as a specialist in terms of new system implementation, process, and system issues.
- Prepare and coordinate with Sales rep, Sales team, Warehouse team in terms of sales rebates, commission, and shipping inquiries.
- Support other AR team members with different duties from time to time including administering COD order, collection calls, data entry, etc.
- Periodical customer and bank reconciliation.
- Other duties as assigned including active roles in updating credit and AR policies.
- You will 2-3 years previous work experience in a similar position
- High School Diploma.
- Post-secondary education in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and
- Have great customer service and communication skills.
- Proven organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Punctual and reliable
- Experience in ERP system an asset
You will be required to wear a face mask while training.
The company follows all recommended Covid=19 precautions.
Monday 8:30am- 5pm
$40,000-46,000/ year plus benefits