Our company strives to be known as a company that people associate with honesty, mutual respect and excellent customer service. We will maintain a working environment that provides a safe and clean work place.
Our modern CNC Machine Park includes Lathes, Mills, Dot and Laser Engravers, Automatic Band Saw, Welder, and a large variety of second operation machines allowing us to offer you a guaranteed standard of high quality combined with excellent cost efficiency.
We are a growing company and would be pleased to work with you on producing the parts you require and the capacity you require. Please contact us for more Information.
We are a full service machine shop. Custom Work? We provide custom milling, turning as well as dot and laser engraving. We can also provide any assembly and surface finishing heat treatment required. If you can design it we can make it! We offer competitive prices and quality workmanship. By working with a variety of industries we have extensive experience and help our customers develop and produce their products.
Whether it is the automotive industry with an improved engine, the gas industry with their fuel pumps or the dental industry, we provide our customers with the quality parts needed to complete their vision and successfully implement it.
We are looking for a critical thinker with a passion for learning and machining. Someone with 2 or more years of experience can expect a wage of $30-$40/ hour, but given additional qualifications, that wage can exceed $40 through bonuses and profit sharing. The machinist will be given anywhere between 1 to 3 machines for which they will be solely responsible for. That would mean setting up a new job if necessary, and/ or running the parts that are set up already.
We offer 2 shifts and two types of workweeks:
- 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- 3:00PM - 11:00PM
- 7:00AM - 5:30PM
- 1:00PM - 11:00PM
Which shift and type of workweek the machinist works will be decided based on employee preference, as well as current necessity for the shop.
Since our company is a small business, the employees are given lot's of flexibility that best fits their schedule.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret drawings and blue prints
- Set up, program and operate CNC Lathes & CNC Milling Machines
- Use gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements and specifications
- Properly and safely align, secure and remove holding fixtures, cutting tools, accessories and materials onto machines
- Adjust for wear when tools start to wear out
- Perform other duties while during machine cycle
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area
- Contributes to a good working environment by behaving in a professional and good-spirited manner
- Other duties when assigned
- Experience: 2+ year (Preferred)
- Red Seal (Preferred)
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Bonuses for exceptionally great work
- Great benefit package: Dental, Disability, and Life insurance
- A small, but constantly growing machine shop with opportunities for skill development, and wide range of experience