Our facility is offering a safe work environment following all public health guidelines. Employees practice social distancing and PPE is provided along with hand sanitizing stations.
We are currently looking to add Certified Heating Technicians with experience in service, maintenance and installation of Heating and Hot Water Boilers to join our Team of talented tradesmen for our location in Etobicoke, Ontario (Racine Road and Haas Road).
We are a growing company located in the Etobicoke area, we specialize in Mechanical and Technical services for the Commercial and High Rise Apartment building industry in the GTA We are also a well respected company in our industry and we take pride in our workmanship and professionalism.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company.
We are a very well-respected company in our industry and we take pride in our workmanship and professionalism. We are always happy to hear from talented and skilled people who are looking to begin or continue their careers with us.
- Troubleshooting all aspects of heating and hot water systems equipment including high efficiency and condensing modulation boilers
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on heating and hot water boilers and equipment
- Oversea mechanical projects to completion
- Regular update knowledge and skills through employer-sponsored education programs
- Comply with all safety code requirements for this industry
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Gas license – G1
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Effective knowledge in building control / automation systems
- Efficient time manager with the ability to multi- task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethics with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Clean driving record
- Sound judgment; analysis and problem solving skills
- Available to work nonstandard or extended work hours to meet project deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
Come work with us:
We offer Top wages ($40 to $50 hourly) based on experience and provide our employees with a variety of outstanding benefits & programs
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Package
- Workers Compensation
- Company Cell Phone and Vehicle
- Assistance with further training where relevant
- CAA coverage
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment and our commitment to continue being an equal opportunity company and hiring a diverse work team.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are dedicated in providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation and if you require accommodation, please advise the HR department and we will work with you to meet your needs.