General Labour / Production Worker- Afternoon Shift
Location: Mississauga, ON
**No job related experience required, we will train you!!**
We are one of North America's largest work wear and textile service companies, providing managed uniform, protective clothing, and custom corporate image apparel programs to businesses in diverse industries. We are looking for a Production worker in our Mississauga location.
Our Production Team strives to provide the highest quality products for nearly 300,000 business customers. Providing their employees with clean, crisp, image-enhancing work wear and consistently exceeding their expectations is our mission.
This role will report to both the Production Manager and the Production Supervisor.
We have openings for Monday to Friday 2:30-11:00 pm
Responsibilities are subject to change based on supervisor's direction.
- Unloading / separating / counting soiled products from trucks and modifying customer accounts
- Garment finishing
- Sorting and shipping garments
- Cleaning products
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Basic mathematical skills
- May require some heavy lifting or pushing heavy carts
- Great starting Compensation
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Group Insurance, Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Vision Care, and Other Benefits
All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer