Our companyis a proud Northern Ontario privately owned business based in Sudbury, Ontario. We provide a full range of Heavy Equipment Services plus Rentals, Sales, Transportation, and Training. We have a large mechanical service facility and CWB certified welding shop. We are a service-based organization with a mission to improve our customers’ competitiveness by providing equipment, process and human resources.
We are hiring Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics
Role and Requirements:
- Maintain, repair, and rebuild medium to heavy equipment
- Complete preventive maintenance programs
- Perform equipment inspections, troubleshoot, disassembly/reassembly
- Work on equipment such as forklifts, aerial lifts, utility vehicles, excavators, loaders, cranes, rock trucks - all makes and models.
- Work is located in our shop and at customer sites
- Shifts are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime
- Licensed HD Mechanics with two years of experience are preferred
- We will also consider Licensed Automotive or Truck & Coach Mechanics who would like to convert to Heavy Duty Mechanics
- Competitive wages*
- Excellent work environment
- Benefit plan includes life insurance, long term disability, and health / drug / dental / vision benefits
- Registered savings plan with company matching*
- Additional pay for field work
- Service Technicians are provided with company van and cell phone
- Required paid safety training is provided
Come join our team and enjoy all that beautiful Northern Ontario has to offer!