Our team is growing!
We are the Maritimes' only John Deere Dealership with 15 locations to serve you.
We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Human Resources Assistant at our Moncton, NB location.
Please note: If we are impressed with your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5 minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
- Assist with the identification, selection, and interviewing of candidates.
- Support administrative aspects of the new hire process
- Maintain accurate and well-organized records.
- Liase with managers regarding staff training to ensure all locations meet federal and provincial Health & Safety requirements
- Helping where necessary during the onboarding of employees (periodic check-ins, providing information, sending relevant materials, etc.)
- Monitor HR and training platforms for completion of required courses.
- Communicate with managers to ensure all requirements are met within the desired timeframe.
- Assist with planning of training events as needed
- Use safe work practices while on the job, including following proper and established processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required in the best interest of the company.
- Maintains confidentiality in relation to employee information and concerns and other matters of business.
Requirements and Skills:
- A university degree with an HR concentration, a bachelor's degree in conjunction with a certificate/advanced diploma in HR or the equivalent in education and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Strong reasoning and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Knowledge of employment laws, policies, and regulations
- Knowledge of database software and human resources computer application systems
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups.
We offer an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan.
We are now offering a personal finance training program through Enriched Academy for all our employees (https://www.enrichedacademy.com/).
Please apply today!