Automotive Mechanics 310S and Apprentices.
Our store is independently owned and operated which means that we are providing a personalized service to our customers.
We strive to be the only auto repair and maintenance choice for each of our clients by creating long term relationships which have been earned through consistent delivery of outstanding service quality in an environment which promotes trust, fairness and respect. It is this dedication that differentiates us from our competitors as we continually strive to deliver an outstanding customer experience to each one of our satisfied customers.
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to stretch, to work within the parameters of the role but stretch to your fullest potential. We are a team that counts performance, we reward contribution and we recognize talent.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company that is established and well respected within our industry.
- Perform maintenance and repair on customers’ vehicles.
- Perform basic and advanced-level auto care and maintenance tasks
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Road test every vehicle coming into the shop
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance and be a team player
- Most importantly, work closely with the service manager to provide an excellent customer service
- Punctual, hard-working, team player and desired to do the best
- Must have capabilities and superior workmanship in the area of mechanics.
- Must possess advanced-level electrical and mechanical diagnostics abilities
- theoretical and practical knowledge to meet the challenges of increasingly complex vehicles and testing techniques.
- Desire to achieve excellent craftsmanship
- A keen sense of responsibility in public and personal safety
- $25 to $40 hour, NO flat rates
- Health and dental plan
- Professional and clean environment
- NO weekends
Please apply today