We are presently looking for Automotive Detailer for our location at St. Clair and Keele just south of highway 400 and 401.
We are a family run, customer driven business for the past 60 years.
Our facility is a preferred shop for multiple insurance companies and certified by both Toyota and Lexus Canada.
We use state-of-the-art equipment and technologies, including modern refinishing systems that provide a durable factory-type finish.
We believe delivering exceptional customer service starts with hiring, and effectively motivating, exceptional people. We make a point of rewarding performance and supporting professional development.
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to stretch, to work within the parameters of the role but stretch to your fullest potential. We are a team that counts performance, we reward contribution and we recognize talent.
A detailer’s responsibilities include:
- Detail vehicles for body shop clients
- Wash, polish, water sand and wax vehicles exterior
- Vacuum and shampoo vehicles interior
- Apply dressing to tires and clean rims
- Have at least 1 year of experience.
- Attention to detail and quality is a must.
- Ability to operate required tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Pension Plan
Come work with us!
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.