Taking action to change your future is easy to change with Capital Staffing Solutions! We can find the right job for you if you have the skills and desire to work. We are looking for hard-working, dedicated individuals who are not afraid of hard work and getting dirty.
We are dedicated to creating exceptional products and providing superior service; however, our commitment to quality does not end there. Our core values of Respect, Customer-focus, Innovation, Flexibility, Teamwork, Honesty, and Dedication work creatively to ensure that our customers get what they request, on time. We will maximize value for all stakeholders. Our supportive culture means that we work together and enjoy many social events together, too.
What’s in it for you?
- LOTS of overtime, after 40 hours
- Direct Hire!
- Benefits offered after the probationary period
- Employee appreciation
- Monday – Friday
- Days/Nights available
- $30 - $40/HR - all depending on experience
Location: Windsor-Essex County
- Must demonstrate the ability to operate large CNC lathes and mills
- Improvise, adapt, and design standard tooling
- Candidate must be computer literate with knowledge of applications related to machining
- Recognizes improper machine functioning and recognizes defects in machinery, measuring instruments or equipment
- Inspect and measure parts to maintain blueprint specifications
- Perform side operations as required (e.g, deburring) while CNC is running
- Operate multiple CNC machines simultaneously
- Know machine setup and G & M codes
- Maintain a clean work area and machine
- Report discrepancies in job route times as soon as they are identified
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a machine shop
- Possessing and utilizing your own tools for daily tasks (ex. micrometers, verniers, indicators, etc.)
- Machining software knowledge, including Lemoine, MasterCam, and Smirt
- Knowledge of machining equipment, including Heidenhain and Fanuc controllers, milling, grinding, fabrication, overhead cranes, and forklifts
- Strong mechanical problem-solving and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work shift work (days and afternoons), overtime, and weekends as required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have steel-toed work boots, above the ankle
- Must have reliable transportation