Heavy Duty Mechanic
Mr. Forklift (2005) Ltd.
Calgary, AB, CanadaApply to this Job
Apply to this Job
Are you looking for a change of pace? We are looking to add another member to our team and are offering above average compensation!
We are a materials handling company that has been in business since 2005. We are a small business that is proud to serve Calgary and the surrounding areas. We specialize in used forklift and telehandler sales, rentals and service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Servicing and repairing customer and rental equipment
- Shop up keep
- Filling out daily records
- Preparing items for sale
- Must have valid Driver license
- 3 years mechanical experience
- Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Journeyman certificate (preferred)
- Some experience working on and servicing all makes and models of forklifts is an asset, but we are willing to provide training.
- Overtime opportunities
- On-site parking
- Company events
- $32.00 - $42.00
If you are interested in learning how to service different types of equipment – please apply today!