Are you handy? Good with tools and like to work with cars?
We are looking for individuals who are good with there hands and enjoy putting things together. This job will require you to follow instructions and install final accessories on brand new vehicles such as roof racks and other accessory items. After all accessories are install you will have to drive the vehicle to its required parking location.
This job is posted by HIRING HELP on behalf of our client. We perform the initial screening and interviewing for the client. If you pass the initial stages, the client will perform a final interview.
Once hired you work directly for and are an employee of our client, NOT Hiring Help.
Hours: This is a full time role for five days a week, Monday - Friday. 7 am- 3:30 pm. Currently, overtime is available on weekends.
- Competitive Wages - Starting at $17.73 / hour
- Weekly Pay!
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Benefits after 184 hours of work, very low benefit costs,
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick leave
- A fun, casual, and professional work environment on site
- Access to Professional Education programs
- Unionized workforce
- Install Accessories on new vehicles as required
- Drive vehicles to their designated parking spaces
- Working both indoor and outdoors in varying weather conditions while moving the vehicles
- Driver's license
- Clean Driver's Abstract (less than two moving violations in the last year)
- Ability to use tools and follow instructions
- Pass a criminal background check
- Able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time and maneuver in and out of the vehicles
- PREFFERED: Able to drive both Automatic and Standard transmission vehicles.
COVID-19 Precautions: All employees are required to wear masks and employees are kept more than 6 ft away as much as possible. Vehicles are parked in a herringbone pattern to allow employees adequate space to work individually on their own vehicles while keeping their distance from others.
Apply now for a quick interview process!