POSITION: House Person
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping Supervisor
STATUS OF POSITION: Seasonal
WHO WE ARE: At Horseshoe Resort, we are a team that loves to serve people, priding ourselves on the service that our colleagues deliver to our guests. Horseshoe Resort is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team of hospitality professionals and recreation enthusiasts. If you are outgoing, friendly and love adventure and the outdoors, you may be the person we are looking for!
House persons work in a supporting role to the housekeeping and front desk departments. Working unsupervised in a team environment, a great House person is able to organize and prioritizes duties while working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all necessary tools and supplies are stocked in linen and supplies closets
- Assist in keeping all public areas clean and organized to hotel standards
- Interact with guests and pay attention to the guests needs and inquiries
- Working with the front desk team to assist with guest calls and requests for supplies
- Responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the linen’s closets
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned
- Be able to be on their feet for a full shift, up to 8 hours or more
- Be able to move up and down the stairs
- Be flexible with their schedule, primarily working day shifts and occasionally evening shifts, as business levels require
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs and push up to 250lbs
- Be able to twist, bend, and reach while working at a fast pace
Join our team today, and enjoy employee perks such as Resort staff pass for yourself and your dependents, retail, lodging, and restaurant discounts, along with additional perks and discounts at our other affiliated resort – Deerhurst Resort in Muskoka.